Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lily is walking!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!! We were so anxious for her to walk. I thought that something was wrong. She could stand and walk holding onto our fingers or push something so why could she not just go. But as my mom pointed out to me and reminded me, this fits her personality. She is so laid back with everything else she just took her own sweet time in this milestone. It took her a long time to crawl and she did it just after her first birthday. She scooted for a long time before that. And she was walking holding onto our fingers when she was 14 months and finally started to push things everywhere at 15 months and day by day she was starting to get more courage and today at 16.5 months she finally took off!!!!! It is so fun to see her walk. I love to see how the kids are all just so excited at each milestone she crosses. And they will be able to enjoy it all over again with the new little one coming.

1 comment: