Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Snow!!!

Here we are the 1st of March and we woke up to 2.5-3 inches of snow. YES!!! Don't get me wrong. It is beautiful but I am soooooo ready for spring and warmer weather. Of course with this much snow I had to give the kids a snow day. There was just to much to not let them go sledding and have snow ball fights. They played for a few hours outside and then came in for lunch. Right now as I write at almost 4:00 p.m. the snow is almost gone. Except for the shadowy spots. It comes and goes so fast. But we had fun while it lasted. 




The kids ready for a fight. I wasn't though. :o)

Lily just wouldn't hold still. She was so excited I let her out today to play in it. 


Our pretty curly willow tree. I love this tree!


Mia sledding backwards. She loved it.




1 comment:

  1. Wow its really beautiful, i love snow and i would like to play in it. it seems your kids are enjoying alot.
    nightclub guest list

    ReplyDelete