Thursday, January 20, 2011

Working indoors

Every once in a while Jennie threatens to start hammering nails in walls to hang pictures etc, and that is normally my clue that I need to spend some time in the house completing honey-do's.  She actually does a very good job!  When it comes to heavier items that require anchors and or finding a stud that is normally left up to me.  Unfortunately in these double-wides they use studs very sparingly, and they never put them where they would be helpful for a shelf or heavy decor item.  I do love those plastic screw in drywall anchors that are good for 50 lbs, they are a life-saver and we probably have used close to 75 in this house.  On this particular day I had a helper with me when installing this hook in our bathroom.  We don't typically install hooks this low to the ground but this one was to support the dirty cloth diaper bag, that has been hanging on our doorknob for ever.  My helper pulled the trigger to drill the holes and put the screws in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment